Welcome to the Victorian Chapter of IEEE Power & Energy Society. We are an active committee based in Melbourne. We host regular events such as technical seminars and site visits throughout the year. Please keep an eye on the Victorian Section eNotice for any upcoming activities. We look forward seeing you at our next event. For any other enquiries, you may contact our committee members.
- Dr. Apel Mahmud (Chair) email@example.com
- Alan Goodridge (Vice-Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Liu email@example.com
- Dr. Enamul Haque firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Joseph Leung email@example.com
- Tony Bertes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Lasantha Meegahapola email@example.com
About IEEE Power and Energy – The Power & Energy Society (PES) provides the world’s largest forum for sharing the latest in technological developments in the electric power industry, for developing standards that guide the development and construction of equipment and systems, and for educating members of the industry and the general public. Members of the Power & Energy Society are leaders in this field, and they — and their employers — derive substantial benefits from involvement with this unique and outstanding association.