The IEEE welcomes the involvement of students in IEEE Student branches, as well as in the broader IEEE Victorian Section activities. The experience of attending branch meetings and being able to be a part of the organisation of events is a skill that will stand students in good stead in their academic and professional careers.
These student branches are organised at the moment around individual academic institutions.
- La Trobe University Student Branch
- University of Melbourne Women-in-Engineering Student Affinity Group
- University of Melbourne Student Branch
- RMIT University Student Branch
- Monash University Student Branch
- Victoria University Student Branch
ContactsIf you would like to know more about student membership of the IEEE, have a look at the IEEE Membership page.
The local contact for students is Enn Vinnal. Enn can be contacted direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
IEEE runs events in collaboration with the following professional Australian organisations for the benefit of members